My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Friday, March 09, 2007

I heart buttons

I love vintage buttons and since I aquired a nice little pile of them recently I thought I'd have a play around. These hair clips are all coming with me to a tiny little craft fair next saturday. It's a fundraiser for my sister's drama group and I've been told there will be a few stalls and lots of tea and cakes!
Sorry for yet another bad picture, I had to take it indoors with the flash and the buttons are all quite shiny!


I also wanted to share with you that Matt had his first assessment as a teaching assistant this week, and he was awarded "consistently excellent" in every category :) Isn't he clever?

5 Comments:

Blogger Artifax said...

These are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the contest!

5:32 pm  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Cat! I tried to send a message ...but to no avail! try me... my address is: pbutler79atcomcastdotnet !!!!!!!

12:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Matt and good luck to you at the craft fair.

3:29 pm  
Blogger Claire said...

I sure do love buttons! So many uses!

6:27 pm  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi Cat! I have not forgotten you..I am putting together a little something and should have it in the post in a few more days!

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters