My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Going home

I got back today from a lovely long weekend at home. I was staying at my boyfriend's house but still got to spend some time at my parents' too which was nice. I've mentioned Matt a few times on this blog but never really told you who he is so I thought it's time I did that. On a lot of the blogs I enjoy reading people talk about their significant others with codes and nicknames or initials and I think it's great fun trying to guess what they mean or stand for. But when I tried to do that here it just felt silly. I got as far as "my boyfriend" and that was it. I don't mind you knowing his name's Matt, I love the name, and I'm sure he wont mind either. So from now on I'm just going to call him Matt and you'll know who I mean, and I wont get confused!

I had a lovely time at home. We cooked nice meals together, we went out, we walked the dog, we watched Black Books on DVD, and just chilled and had a nice relaxing time. And now I have to go back to my dissertation and I'm feeling stressed again already!

So here is a picture of the ATCs I made for a swap recently, to delay the thought of red squirrel population densities and habitat preference for just a bit longer ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and those ATC's are great.

2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cat! Love the atcs. And thanks for the link xxx.

11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time, no speak! Hope you had a nice christmas, and was lovely to breifly meet you. The stress of the dissertation does eventually go away, the day I handed mine in I went shopping!! And I love your sock puppies.

10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these ATCs, they seem all the rage at the moment

www.irishcraftworker.typepad.com

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters