My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A little boutique in Norwich has stocked a few of my jewellery sets on a trial basis. It's the first time I've had anything in a shop and very exciting! The sets each have a memory wire bracelet with glass beads and semi-precious stones (a better picture can be seen here) and a pair of matching earrings and they have red, blue and green sets for sale.

For anyone in the area who has the time to pop in (or wants to hint to their partner about Valentine's day :) ) the shop is the Jade Tree on Elm Hill, a beautiful old cobbled street. They also sell lots of beautiful artwork as well as cards and gifts.

I'm hoping to have a small stall selling my jewellery in the village of Corfe on St Patrick's day. My sister's drama group are having a fundraising event and have asked me if I'd like to have a stall there. It's not 100% definite yet, but as soon as it is confirmed I'll let you know. I'd love to meet any fellow bloggers from the area.

1 Comments:

Blogger Artifax said...

How exciting!!!!

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters