My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Goodie bag

I received a wonderful bag of goodies in the post recently from Christina at www.skybluepink.com (great site, check it out!). It was like Christmas coming early as I opened all the little craft supplies. Some of the delights will be used on charms I am making for two charm swaps I'm taking part in, I'll post about them another time. Other bits and pieces will find their way into my jewellery and collages. I'd like to try making some art dolls as well. I just can't wait for the holidays to start now so I can play with my new supplies!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations.

4:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your comment, Im glad you found me, and maybe just maybe I will see you tomorrow!! I cant believe you are at Uni in Norwich!

6:36 pm  
Blogger ....... said...

hey, where can i get them goodies??? i'll link you to my blog! =) looking to see your creations!

6:58 pm  
Blogger ....... said...

hey there
awesome with all the supplies you got. excited to see what you'll be making out of them. i'll link you to my blog. all the best and happy crafting!

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters