My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Bracelets


This is a picture of the first bracelet I sold, at a craft fair in my village. The woman who bought it has just phoned me for a commission! She wants me to make two more, in different colours, for Christmas presents! My first commission :) I'll post pics on here when they're done.

I needed the pick-me-up because I broke our only casserole dish today. And because it was pyrex it didn't just break into a few pieces, it completely smashed into hundreds of miniscule salt-sized grains that went everywhere. So I had to get into all the little corners to try and clear it up while various housemates looked on, either tutting or laughing. I think I got it all but I'm not going into the kitchen in bare feet for a while!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cat

well done on the commission, thats brilliant news.

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters