My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Friday, March 03, 2006

My first Blog post :)

I've decided to start a blog as a place to show some of my art and so I can see how my work progresses. It is also a place I can celebrate the little triumphs (and moan about the annoyances) of life. I will hopefully also share links to some of the other talented artists I have met via online groups and with my friends both in and out of the art world. Hoping to get some pictures up here soon, I hope my work will give people as much enjoyment as I get from creating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters