My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New earrings




These are some new earrings I've made, sorry about the awful quality of the photos. I'll try to get some better ones next time the sun comes out, ha! I sold a few pairs at a local craft fair recently, but apart from that just the odd one or two to friends and family. I'm thinking about starting an esty shop but that won't be until after my final exams I should think.


I'm starting to get really excited about Christmas now. I just finished my last piece of coursework for this term so now it's just my dissertation to worry about! Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to get some Christmas shopping in over the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters