My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ACEO UK Collaboration: Monday's Child


This is a card I made for a collaboration with 6 other eBay artists (Jane, Sal, Naj, Jan, Deb & Nikki). We each made a card to represent one day of the poem Monday's Child.

This is my card for "Monday's child is fair of face"

I really enjoyed the opportunity to make cards as part of a collaborative set, and hope to do more in the future!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

I loved your monday card - one of my favourites. It was great fun to do this collaboration - more collaborations are definitely the way forward!

10:32 pm  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Love this card did you get to keep it or did you have to pass it on? Its lovely~ Judy x

9:41 pm  
Blogger Cat said...

I kept one and made one for each of the other 6 artists so in the end everyone had the complete set of seven cards. It was a great idea and really fun to do. The ACEO UK group will hopefully be doing more in future so keep an eye out for them!

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters