My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I haven't posted anything on here for ages as I've been really busy with exams. This is one of a few cards I made a while ago but haven't done anything with. I'm trying to make a few for various swaps at the moment so I don't have anything on ebay right now. I will try to post the new ones I make on here as I go form now on, but no promises!

I'm taking part in the ACEO UK Swap 'Til You Drop again this month, the theme is "summer holiday". I'll post a scan of my card up here after I've sent it to Lisa, and a copy of the one she sends me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters