My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Long time no blogging!

I was going to write that I can't believe how long it is since I last posted, but that would be a lie really. I know how long it's been but I've found it really hard to get started again after Christmas. To begin with it was because I was back at my parents' house with no broadband which made posting difficult. Then my camera broke and I didn't like to post with no pictures. Then it just...never happened. I've been finding excuses not to write, but with it being the new year and all (even if I'm late) I'm going to make an effort to post more regularly now I'm back at uni. My camera is still playing up but I manage to get the odd picture before its packs up.


So here are the charms I made for one of the charm swaps I'm taking part in. These have been posted off to Dawn Sellers for the Oh So Charming exchange and I have sent a different set to Amber Dawn for her exchange. I'll post a pic of those when I get them off my boyfriend's camera.

I hope everyone out there in blog-land is having a great 2007 so far, I'm going to make much more effort to comment on the blogs I read this year and post here as often as I can. So very belatedly... Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto on skybluepink. I love her site....have ordered twice and can't wait to order more.

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters