My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

I'm a final year ecology student making jewellery and art in my spare time. I started this blog to keep track of my progress and meet other artists and crafters from around the world.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Second charm set

As promised here is the second set of charms I made. These are for Amber Dawn's swap.


They are made from a large glass bead with flowers on and a smaller pink bead on silver wire with tiny glass beads hanging from a jump ring from the bottom. To begin with I intended to make little glass collage charms for this swap but the second hand soldering iron I bought didn't work. As I was running out of time I thought I should stick to something I was more familliar with. Here they are all bagged up and ready to go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These must be so fiddly to make, your jewellery sets look lovely, hope they sell well.

5:01 pm  
Blogger primdollie said...

these are awesome they will be lovely!!! nice work!! Hugs Linda Thought I had posted here yesterday so hope this isn't a repeat!! but your work is worth it!!

6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful charms!! Love the bingochips too!I am in Dawns swap too so keeping my fingers crossed to get one of your cutie charms in my swap!
hugs,Monique

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters